Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Let not small things stop you from starting!



Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results
Willie Nelson


Yesterday was a bad day!

I noticed that my car tyre was flat and I could not take my car out immediately; I opened the water tap in my garden, but there was a clog in the pipe line and I could not get enough water for the garden; I sat in front of my computer to open and work on a very important file, but the file took so much time to open because of a virus!

I had to fix the tyre, clear the clog in the water line and scan and fix the virus in the computer before I could work!

This is what happens if your mind is affected by some ‘emotional virus’ such as anger, irritation, laziness, jealousy etc. You get stuck and cannot not engage your mind on constructive thoughts just like a virus infected hard disc! 
Haven’t you gone through this experience? Sometime you don’t feel like working and your productivity is very low.
On these occasions, you should do exactly what you did for you flat tyre, your clogged water line and your virus affected computer!
You have to fix your mental virus! Clear your mind and get rid of these emotional road blocks!

N C Sridharan
www.thetimefoundation.com
00000

No comments:

Post a Comment