Monday, July 15, 2013

Impossible to difficult to very easy!

Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
Napoleon Bonaparte

It has become my everyday routine to take a brisk walk around my colony. One day I noticed a continuous platform all around my walk area. I thought of walking on the edge of the platform. I was afraid that I will fall since it was too narrow. But then one day I walked on the edge for a few feet and I was about to fall. I gathered my balance and continued. Next day I was able to walk a little more on the edge. And then the, next day and the next day....

It is now nearly one month and it has become my routine to walk on the edge of the platform continuously for more than a mile! Not only I started doing it with ease, but I have really started liking this morning drill!

I realised that this is how I learnt things like walking, running, cycling and typing. Looking back it was a pleasant journey from impossible to difficult and ultimately to very easy!

I have decided to take every month at least one thing which today I consider as impossible and practice until it becomes easy as part of my own personality development portfolio!
Perhaps you can also try!
www.thetimefoundation.com
N C Sridharan
00000

No comments:

Post a Comment