Monday, August 6, 2018

NLP Made Simple! Episode # 7: Understand the 'programme' to change the output!

Hi my friends! 

The other day I was playing a song from my iPhone. After a song another song started playing and I did not want to hear it at that time. After sometime I realised that I have created a 'playlist' and queued up the songs in that sequence and whether I like that sequence or not! If I want to change the song sequence I have to go back to the playlist and delete the queue. Unless and until I do this, the sequence will continue. I may not know how to change the playlist queue, but the iPhone will not be able to help my predicament.

The same thing happens when it comes to change human behaviours and habit.

This is where understanding the NLP principles will help us to get rid of hindering behaviours and habit.

See this episode....

NC Sridharan
www.thetimefoundation.com
00000

No comments:

Post a Comment