Tuesday, August 7, 2018

NLP Made Easy! Episode # 9: Without Self-introspection We Cannot Change!



Hi Friends! 

If you want to change, you have to introspect asking the following questions:
  • What am I doing now?
  • How what I am doing will influence my life?
  • What will happen if continue this without change?
  • What change I should bring about in my life and what will it do for me? 
  • What will happen to me if I don't change?
For bringing about personal changes, we should be personally convinced and personally determined. Others' conviction and determination will be useless in the absence of our own.


NLP will help us to understand why we change and we do not change.

See this episode where I have discussed a very important case study.

NC Sridharan
00000

No comments:

Post a Comment