Monday, February 27, 2017

365 Exciting Ways to Live: Excitement # 61 - Take Care of Your Body!

      Take Care of Your Body.
Health is not valued till sickness comes.
Dr. Thomas Fuller 


Next time when you watch a cricketer playing, notice how carefully he keeps his tools such as the bat and the glove. In the same way a tennis player will take utmost care of his racquets. So will a musician take care of his violin or guitar or keyboard. A software engineer will ensure that his computer is not affected by any virus. They all know that if their main instrument fails, they will fail.
Just think which is the most critical of all the instruments? Isn’t it our body? But do we take care of our body properly? If any one part of the body fails, you will not get a spare, which is as good as the original!
Ask yourself the following questions:
·         Do I take care of my body?
·         Do I exercise regularly?
·         How are my health indicators such as blood pressure and sugar?
·         Am I taking sufficient precautions against the break-downs?
·         Am I eating right? Am I eating too much or too little?
·         Do I take enough rest and sleep?

Today resolve to take care of your body to sustain all your activities!
(From my book '365 Exciting Ways to Live')
N C Sridharan
00000

No comments:

Post a Comment