Monday, September 15, 2014

365 Exciting ways to live - 17

17 / 365 Carry a ‘My Mistakes’ Book!

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life
spent doing nothing.

There is a very powerful NLP Presupposition: ‘There is no such thing as failure, only feedback’. Failures and mistakes teach us more than what success and right actions could teach. As we carry on with our various activities, we may commit mistakes and there could be slips. Error is human.

Why don’t you jot down at least one mistake you do every day? For example, ‘today, I shouted at my colleague unnecessarily’, ‘ I forgot to charge my cell phone and went through a crisis and tension unnecessarily’, ‘ I misplaced my air ticket and searched for it with hardly an hour left for the flight departure’  etc.

By this exercise you will develop an attitude to notice small mistakes and this is a very important trait in successful people. As you start noticing such small mistakes, you will become very careful at a very unconscious level and you will also improve an eye for details. 

Try this from today!
(From my book “365 Exciting Ways to Live”)
'365 Exciting Ways to Live' is an ideal gift for any special occasion and a good reading material for supervisory development. You can also gift this book to the school or college you studied....
www.thetimefoundation.com
 N.C. Sridharan
www.thetimefoundation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment