Thursday, September 11, 2014

365 Exciting Ways to Live - 13

13 / 365 Stay in Touch
No road is long with good company.
Turkish Proverb
I interview successful people, who have achieved great things in their life to know their strategy for success. One important trait I notice in them is their ability to stay in touch with people. They are good in maintaining rapport with people, whom they should know. Isn’t it a common sense that without the help of people we cannot achieve anything in life?
Many of us think of people and recall old friends and contacts, only when confronted with some problem and seek their help.
Do this listing today:
·         People whom I should meet every day.
·         People whom I should be in touch on a weekly basis.
·         People whom I should meet on a monthly basis.
·         People whom I should contact every year, and
·         People whom I should meet only when needed.   
After making this list, draw an action plan to implement the above! Try to remember their birthday, wedding day etc. and greet them instead of sending once a year a New Year card!
Do it today!

(From my book “365 Exciting Ways to Live”)
'365 Exciting Ways to Live' is an ideal gift for any special occasion and a good reading material for supervisory development. You can also gift this book to the school or college you studied....
www.thetimefoundation.com
 N.C. Sridharan
www.thetimefoundation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment